Global Multi Credit
Our global high yield multi-asset strategy can simplify an investor’s approach to high yield allocations as well as offering a more attractive risk-return profile than a single-asset class strategy.
We believe attractive, long-term, risk-adjusted returns can best be achieved through a combination of:
- Strong fundamental credit underwriting, with the primary focus on principal preservation
- Active portfolio management to capture the best relative value and identify opportunities for capital appreciation
Our Value Add
One of the industry’s largest global high yield teams with over 90 investment professionals dedicated to high yield credit
- Long-term track record managing both U.S. and European credit
- Rigorous, on-the-ground approach to managing credit through company visits and regular participation on management calls
- In-depth, bottom-up credit analysis provides unparalleled coverage up and down the capital structure, across industries and geographies
- Active portfolio management captures our best ideas while managing risk and optimizing relative value
- Integrated loan and bond high yield research and portfolio management
High Yield: A Compelling Risk-Reward Picture for Long-term Investors
Markets will likely remain on edge in anticipation of a central bank policy pivot, but high yield continues to present compelling total return opportunities for investors willing to ride out the volatility.
2023 Outlook: Public & Private Credit
In this roundtable discussion, our credit market experts across public and private markets describe how they’re navigating today’s more challenging backdrop and where they’re turning to find strong, risk-adjusted returns.