Emerging Markets Debt
Emerging Markets Debt Short Duration
Our global portfolio management team combines top-down asset allocation with bottom-up security selection to invest across our EM debt strategies in an unconstrained manner.
We believe that dislocations in emerging markets create opportunities to identify undervalued securities. The strategy aims to exploit such dislocations by:
- Seeking to identify favorable secular and cyclical credit stories
- Capitalizing on relative value opportunities
- Avoiding credit events by investing in bonds that are nearing maturity
The strategy is designed to provide the potential for:
- Stable income generation with historically lower volatility
- Protection from interest rate risk, while still offering attractive total return potential compared to equivalent U.S. Treasuries
- Diversification across the vast EM corporate bond debt market
Our Value Add
- Consistent and rigorous bottom-up analysis, coupled with top-down macroeconomic research to identify issuers with stable, sustainable business models.
- Experienced emerging markets platform comprised of 20 investment professionals averaging 14+ years of investment experience.
In our experience, it's about yours.
Our teams are empowered to share ideas, challenge perspectives, and take decisive action as we collectively pursue the greatest outcome for our clients.