- AUM $57 million
(March 31, 2020)
- Inception Date 1986
- Vehicles Available
- Separate Account
- We are active managers who aim to capitalize on opportunities that arise when securities are mispriced.
- We identify investment opportunities through a differentiated and innovative investment process where fundamental, bottom-up analysis is key.
- We favor unrecognized growth companies with well-established or improving business franchises, balance sheets and management.
- Our proprietary research process integrates macro and dynamic Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) perspectives in company analysis and valuations.
- Our five-year research horizon allows our deep pool of investment professionals to take a strategic view on a company’s growth outlook.
- Our experienced team of portfolio managers builds high conviction portfolios, tailored to client specifications targeting superior risk-adjusted returns over the long term where stock selection is the main driver of returns.
Our Value Add
- A focused portfolio of leading global companies with a sustainable competitive advantage and long-term growth prospects
- A long-term investment approach emphasizing returns and growth with a focus on absolute performance rather than benchmarks
- Targeting compelling capital growth in a low-growth world
- Investment process tailored for asset class by experienced team
- ESG and macro considerations incorporated into fundamental company analysis
Comeback Time for International Equities?
Because the U.S. equity market is broad and deep, there will almost always be opportunities—but in aggregate, we think international equity markets may be more compelling over the next year.View
Investing in China: Tapping into Long-Term Opportunities
Ghadir Cooper, Global Head of Equities, recently joined a round table with Pensions & Investments to discuss the opportunity set in China. Despite slowed growth and trade concerns, she believes there are several reasons why investors should remain optimistic.View
Enterprise Software: Valuation Matters
While industry dynamics remain healthy and growth prospects exist, current enterprise software valuations look stretched.View