Global Private Finance
- AUM $8.8 billion
(September 30, 2018)
- Vehicles Available
- Separate Account
- Commingled Funds
We believe a solutions focused culture, a partnership approach, an ability to source diverse investment opportunities through global networks, and the capability to maximize value through an entire investment life-cycle are the keys to generating attractive risk-adjusted returns in this asset class.
- EBITDA $/€5-75 million (and larger in Asia Pacific)
- Enterprise values of $/€25-500 million
- Private companies in a broad range of industries
Direct Lending Solutions
- Senior secured loans
- Second lien
- Mezzanine debt
- Equity co-investments
Our Value Add
- Direct Origination: We source global investment opportunities across a spectrum of risk/return profiles. We directly originate and underwrite every deal we invest in and have the ability to create highly customized portfolios to meet various investor needs.
- Scale and Expertise: Large, global team and 20+ years of experience as a consistent leader in the market all supported by Barings’ global enterprise and corporate infrastructure.
- Alignment of Interest: We typically invest our own capital alongside our clients.
- Local Teams with Global Perspective: Global deal flow sourced through local relationships allows us to access opportunities with attractive risk-adjusted return and relative value
- Partnership-based Investment Approach: Long relationships include L.P. commitments to buyout funds and recurring deals with sources.
- Proven track record across regions, asset classes and credit cycles.
Where We Invest
- North America
- Developed Asia
- Australia / New Zealand
News & Events
Barings Supports ECI Partners in its Acquisition of Moneypenny
Barings Backs Abry Partners’ Take-Private of LINK Mobility Group
Barings BDC, Inc., Announces Stockholder Payment Record Date, Payment Date and Payment Amount Per Share in Connection with Externalization Transaction Closing
Barings Supports Liberty Hall on Refinancing of AIM Aerospace
Barings Supports Bertram Capital’s Combination of Anord, Mardix