Public Real Estate Debt Securities
- AUM $5.6 billion
(31 December 2017)
- Inception Date 19931
- Vehicles Available
- Separate Account
Our strength lies in identifying and quantifying risk and return in complex structured debt investment opportunities across the credit spectrum, from AAA-rated to first-loss, non-rated bonds. Our seasoned debt investment professionals blend a credit-driven culture with a strong understanding of relative value. Comprehensive in-house underwriting, supported by proprietary and third-party analytic tools and keen surveillance capabilities, are supplemented by our research and local market expertise to uncover compelling investment opportunities for investors.
Our Value Add
- First Mover Advantage: Our long-standing relationships with various market participants allows us to access new opportunities before they become widely known in the marketplace
- Experience and Expertise: Our comprehensive experience across the risk spectrum and in a wide variety of investment structures, combined with our understanding of the changing nature of the investment markets and the impact of those changes on relative value, allows us to be nimble and to identify advantageous risk/return opportunities
- Informed Decision-Making: Our extensive local real estate knowledge—supported by a regional office network that gives us a first-hand view of underlying collateral—and our considerable structural experience, combined with proprietary and third-party, bond-level analytics, allow for better investment decisions
- Active Asset Management: Our dedicated CMBS trading capabilities, combined with daily surveillance that tracks loan and bond-level information, drives improved portfolio performance
- Track Record: We have a longstanding, favorable track record
1 Lending and debt servicing activities prior to 2010, while conducted by Core Mortgage, occurred at an affiliated firm.