ACWI ex. US
- AUM $685 million
(30 June 2019)
- Inception Date 2012
- Vehicles Available
- Commingled Fund
- Separate Account
- We are active managers who aim to capitalize on opportunities that arise when securities are mispriced.
- We identify investment opportunities through a differentiated and innovative investment process where fundamental, bottom-up analysis is key.
- We favor unrecognized growth companies with well-established or improving business franchises, balance sheets and management.
- Our proprietary research process integrates macro and dynamic Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) perspectives in company analysis and valuations.
- Our five-year research horizon allows our deep pool of investment professionals to take a strategic view on a company’s growth outlook.
- Our experienced team of portfolio managers builds high conviction portfolios, tailored to client specifications targeting superior risk-adjusted returns over the long term where stock selection is the main driver of returns.
Our Value Add
- A high conviction portfolio of our best international investment ideas
- A clear and consistent approach emphasizing quality, growth and valuation
- High active share portfolios targeting meaningful risk-adjusted returns
- Investment process tailored for asset class by experienced team
- ESG and macro considerations incorporated into fundamental company analysis
Investing in China: Tapping into Long-Term Opportunities
Ghadir Cooper, Global Head of Equities, recently joined a round table with Pensions & Investments to discuss the opportunity set in China. Despite slowed growth and trade concerns, she believes there are several reasons why investors should remain optimistic.View
Enterprise Software: Valuation Matters
While industry dynamics remain healthy and growth prospects exist, current enterprise software valuations look stretched.View