- AUM $546 million
(31 December 2018)
- 설정일 1990
- Separate Account
- We are active managers who aim to capitalize on opportunities that arise when securities are mispriced.
- We identify investment opportunities through a differentiated and innovative investment process where fundamental, bottom-up analysis is key.
- We favor unrecognized growth companies with well-established or improving business franchises, balance sheets and management.
- Our proprietary research process integrates macro and dynamic Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) perspectives in company analysis and valuations.
- Our five-year research horizon allows our deep pool of investment professionals to take a strategic view on a company’s growth outlook.
- Our experienced team of portfolio managers builds high conviction portfolios, tailored to client specifications targeting superior risk-adjusted returns over the long term where stock selection is the main driver of returns.
Our Value Add
- Focus on a five-year view of future earnings growth to identify unrecognized growth opportunities
- Emphasize high-conviction and active share in order to outperform
- Identify companies that can provide visible, stable earnings and a degree of resilience
Why the German Equity Market is About More Than Autos
In this Q&A, Rob Smith, manager of the Barings German Growth Trust, shares his thoughts on how German equities are placed amid potential headwinds that include trade disputes with the U.S., Brexit and continued pressure on the autos sector.보기
German Equity Outlook
While market volatility has risen at the start of 2018, Barings continues to see attractive investment opportunities in German equities. In this viewpoint, we tell readers why and where we see the greatest investment potential.보기