- AUM $4 million
(31 December 2018)
- 설정일 2013
- Separate Account
- We are active managers who aim to capitalize on opportunities that arise when securities are mispriced.
- We identify investment opportunities through a differentiated and innovative investment process where fundamental, bottom-up analysis is key.
- We favor unrecognized growth companies with well-established or improving business franchises, balance sheets and management.
- Our proprietary research process integrates macro and dynamic Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) perspectives in company analysis and valuations.
- Our five-year research horizon allows our deep pool of investment professionals to take a strategic view on a company’s growth outlook.
- Our experienced team of portfolio managers builds high conviction portfolios, tailored to client specifications targeting superior risk-adjusted returns over the long term where stock selection is the main driver of returns.
Our Value Add
- Access to frontier markets that can provide premium growth rates and opportunities for significant capital appreciation due to population growth and under-penetration of goods and services
- Low correlation to developed and emerging markets highly inefficient, providing an opportunity for alpha generation
- Investment process tailored for asset class by experienced team
Active Management, Local Knowledge, Long-Term Holdings: How to Invest in Emerging Markets Equities
William Palmer and Michael Levy, Co-Heads of Emerging and Frontier Equities, discuss the methods of accessing the asset class, and how the sector can combat near-term headwinds such as rising interest rates and increased protectionism.보기