David Nagle is a portfolio manager for Barings’ Investment Grade Fixed Income Group. Dave is responsible for the portfolio management of the firm’s investment grade strategies, including the Global Investment Grade Strategies Fund and Active Short Duration. He has worked in the industry since 1986 and his experience has encompassed multi-sector portfolio and risk management, as well as asset allocation. Dave holds a B.A. in Economics and Finance from Lafayette College and is a member of the CFA Institute.
- Managing Duration and Interest Rate Risk
- Rates, Rallies & Risks
- Coronavirus: Navigating the Volatility
- IG Credit: Upgrading the Roster
- Investment Grade Credit: Whatever It Takes
- Active Short Duration: A Versatile Strategy
- The Risks and Returns in Your Short-term Bond Strategy
- The Changing Face of Investment Grade Credit
- Investment Grade Credit Markets Make an About-Face
- Investment Grade Credit—Rates, BBBs and ABS
- Not All Short-Duration Strategies Are Created Equal
- Solving for Tight Spreads & Rising Rates
- IG Credit: The Hidden Risks of “Safe” Bond Strategies
- Investment Grade: Stable Fundamentals with Hints of Wear & Tear
You are now leaving Barings.com. We make no representations about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in any external sites and assume no liability of the content or presentation of external sites.
Would you like to proceed?Yes Don't Leave
The opinions and other information contained herein, whether express or implied are made in good faith in relation to the facts known at the time of preparation and are subject to change without notice. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
This material should not be construed as a recommendation, and Barings is not soliciting any action based upon such information. Additionally, the strategies and funds may not be available to all investor types in all jurisdictions. In some jurisdictions this website may contain advertising.
Copyright © 2020 Barings. The BARINGS name and logo design are trademarks of Barings and are registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries around the world. All rights are reserved.