- AUM $12.2 million
(30 September 2019)
- Inception Date 2016
- Vehicles Available
- Separate Account
- We are active managers who aim to capitalize on opportunities that arise when securities are mispriced.
- We identify investment opportunities through a differentiated and innovative investment process where fundamental, bottom-up analysis is key.
- We favor unrecognized growth companies with well-established or improving business franchises, balance sheets and management.
- Our proprietary research process integrates macro and dynamic Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) perspectives in company analysis and valuations.
- Our long-term research horizon allows our deep pool of investment professionals to take a strategic view on a company’s growth outlook.
- Our experienced team of portfolio managers builds high conviction portfolios, tailored to client specifications targeting superior risk-adjusted returns over the long term where stock selection is the main driver of returns.
Our Value Add
- A concentrated, active portfolio constructed to maintain yield, conviction and suitable diversification.
- A long-term investment approach focused on total return, with no formal sector or regional constraints.
- Companies for the portfolio must be attractively valued, with long-term growth potential, and stand up to rigorous scenario analysis.
- Diversification of income and capital returns, and diversification across company revenue growth drivers.
Equities: Is it Time for Dividends to Come Back in Style?
In the latest episode of Streaming Income, Darryl Lucas, Head of Equity Income, provides insight into how the Barings team seeks to capitalize on the power of compounding dividends while aiming to lower risk in the process.View