Baring Emerging Europe Plc
|Fund Type||Closed End|
Share Class Info
|Share Class||Ordinary Shares|
The investment objective of the Fund is to achieve long-term capital growth, principally through investment in Emerging European securities.
The Fund aims to achieve long-term capital growth, principally through investment either in securities listed on or traded on an Emerging European securities market or in securities listed or traded elsewhere, the majority of whose revenues and/or profits are, or are expected to be, derived from activities in Emerging Europe.
Who Should Invest
The Trust is designed for investors seeking a strategy that targets long-term capital growth and dividend yield by investing primarily in emerging European equities.
The value of investments can fall as well as rise and investors may not get back the amount originally invested. Emerging markets or less developed countries may face more political, economic or structural challenges than developed countries. Changes in exchange rates between the currency of the Fund and the currencies in which the assets of the Fund are valued may also affect the value of the Fund. The Fund may also use derivatives for investment purposes. These are complex instruments that carry the risk of causing increased volatility in the value of the Fund.
For more information on Baring Emerging Europe plc, click here
- Baring Emerging Europe plc - Annual General Meeting
- Baring Emerging Europe Plc - AGM Proxy Voting (Jan 2016)
- Baring Emerging Europe Plc - Notice of General Meeting
- Baring Emerging Europe Plc - AGM Notice of Meeting
- Baring Emerging Europe Plc - Tender Offer Circular
- Baring Emerging Europe Plc - Annual Report
- Baring Emerging Europe Plc – Interim Report