- Barings is an active manager which aims to capitalize on opportunities that arise when securities are mispriced.
- We identify investment opportunities through our differentiated and innovative investment process, at the heart of which is fundamental, bottom-up analysis.
- We favor unrecognized growth companies with well-established or improving business franchises, balance sheets and management.
- Our proprietary research process integrates macro and dynamic Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) perspectives in company analysis and valuations.
- Our five-year research horizon allows our deep pool of investment professionals to take a strategic view on a company’s growth outlook.
- Our experienced team of portfolio managers builds high conviction portfolios, which are tailored to client specifications, and target superior risk-adjusted returns over the long term.
- Highly experienced and stable investment team.
- We strictly adhere to our Growth at Reasonable Price (GARP) investment philosophy and commitment to fundamental, bottom-up research.
- Barings uses a consistent approach globally to score the companies that we research, incorporating ESG factors in addition to macro considerations.
- Our investment style aims to provide long term risk adjusted returns with performance driven by bottom-up fundamentals.