Europe inc. UK
- AUM $30.8 million
(31 March 2020)
- Inception Date 2013
- Vehicles Available
- Separate Account
- We are active managers who aim to capitalize on opportunities that arise when securities are mispriced.
- We identify investment opportunities through a differentiated and innovative investment process where fundamental, bottom-up analysis is key.
- We favor unrecognized growth companies with well-established or improving business franchises, balance sheets and management.
- Our proprietary research process integrates macro and dynamic Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) perspectives in company analysis and valuations.
- Our five-year research horizon allows our deep pool of investment professionals to take a strategic view on a company’s growth outlook.
- Our experienced team of portfolio managers builds high conviction portfolios, tailored to client specifications targeting superior risk-adjusted returns over the long term where stock selection is the main driver of returns.
Our Value Add
- Smaller companies tend to outperform larger companies over the long term
- Smaller companies tend to have higher visibility than larger companies.
- Smaller companies universe tend to be larger, with diverse and idiosyncratic opportunities
Seeking Big Opportunities in Small Companies
As Europe finds itself in a climate of lackluster growth and political volatility, with an equity market that has been on an unprecedented 10-year bull run, investors are searching for pockets of value. A long-term allocation to small-cap equities is one potential solution.View