Korea Fixed Income
Our Seoul-based team identifies and invests in undervalued credit, government bonds, and quasi-government bonds using rigorous credit research analysis as well as our seasoned research experience in rate movements and relative value.
We conduct thorough credit analysis, focusing on the firm’s operational risk control and the transparency of an investment.
Our Value Add
- Set guided duration with analysis of yield change factors (macro economy, market supply-demand conditions)
- Actively manage portfolios based on factors such as yield and spread outlook
- Thoroughly research investment conditions and make decisions in a systematic way using a team-based approach
- Identify undervalued bonds through spread, credit and relative value analysis
- Manage buy list under guided duration and credit analysis
- Utilize internal control system, investment performance attribution
In our experience, it's about yours.
Our teams are empowered to share ideas, challenge perspectives, and take decisive action as we collectively pursue the greatest outcome for our clients.