Global Private Structured Finance
Our team of dedicated investment professionals across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific is focused on providing investors access to unique opportunities up and down the debt capital structure.
We believe a solutions focused culture, a partnership approach, an ability to provide scalablity to source diverse investment opportunities across four distinct origination channels This alongside the ability to apply sophisticated structuring techniques are the keys to generating attractive risk-adjusted returns across the residential, consumer and commercial asset-backed sectors with a key focus on real economy assets.
Our global approach enables to evaluate investments from across the globe within these sectors. The coverage of the key regional economic areas, Americas, Europe and APAC enable a diverse spectrum of opportunities to be originated.
- Development of long term origination partnerships to provide distinct and durable access to differentiated investment opportunities for our investors.
- Growing emphasis on cultivating relationships with early stage origination platforms to capture enhanced yields.
- Employ structuring techniques designed to optimize risk and capital requirements.
- Incorporate enhanced covenant protections and performance-based economic incentives to align interests with our origination counterparties.
- Residential: Whole loans (prime jumbo, non-QM, investor loans / buy-to-let, re-performing, non-performing, GNMA early buyouts, manufactured housing, bridging loans), mortgage servicing rights and single family rental term loans.
- Consumer: Student loans, consumer / personal loans, subprime/ near prime auto, subprime credit card, solar loans, timeshare
- Commercial: Leases (rental car, equipment, shipping container, railcar), whole business securitizations, PACE – Commercial, merchant cash advances, SME loans and trade receivables.
- Whole loans: portfolio acquisition and new origination forward flow, with a focus on levered and unlevered investment solutions.
- Financing: warehouse facility, pool acquisitions, variable funding facility, term loan and securitization (senior, mezzanine, subordinated tranchesand residuals).
- Risk Capital Mitigation: provision of regulatory capital risk transfer (CRT / SRT) risk coverage positions.
AUM for Global Private Structured Finance may be included in other strategies.
Our Value Add
- Distinct Origination Capabilities: Over 90% of the portfolio has been directly sourced with origination partners, providing investors access to attractive differentiated investment opportunities.
- Scale: Over $13.4 billion of residential, consumer and commercial asset-backed investments originated since 2018.
- Dedicated Investment Team: Comprised of 16 dedicated investment professionals with extensive experience and capabilities in fundamental credit, quantitative analysis and structuring to develop solutions with our origination partners and help generate attractive, targeted, risk-adjusted returns to our investors across the capital structure.
2023 Outlook: Public & Private Credit
In this roundtable discussion, our credit market experts across public and private markets describe how they’re navigating today’s more challenging backdrop and where they’re turning to find strong, risk-adjusted returns.
Five Reasons Private Assets May Offer Shelter from the Storm
Given the challenges in today’s market, private assets can offer a number of advantages—from an illiquidity premium, to diversification, to protection from rising rates and inflation.