Asia Pacific ex-Japan
- AUM $9.0 billion*
(31 March 2019)
- Inception Date 1981
- Vehicles Available
- Separate Account
- We are active managers who aim to capitalize on opportunities that arise when securities are mispriced.
- We identify investment opportunities through a differentiated and innovative investment process where fundamental, bottom-up analysis is key.
- We favor unrecognized growth companies with well-established or improving business franchises, balance sheets and management.
- Our proprietary research process integrates macro and dynamic Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) perspectives in company analysis and valuations.
- Our five-year research horizon allows our deep pool of investment professionals to take a strategic view on a company’s growth outlook.
- Our experienced team of portfolio managers builds high conviction portfolios, tailored to client specifications targeting superior risk-adjusted returns over the long term where stock selection is the main driver of returns.
*Including Korea Domestic Equity
Our Value Add
- Sustainable Growth – the region is underpinned by secular growth in consumption and technological innovation
- Competitive advantages of Asia to be exploited, including the rising competitiveness of Asian brands and companies
- Dedicated investment team with long-term track record and proven ability to add value through stock selection
- Investment process tailored for asset class by experienced team