Europe inc. UK
- AUM $35.2 million
(December 31, 2019)
- Inception Date 2013
- Vehicles Available
- Separate Account
- We are active managers who aim to capitalize on opportunities that arise when securities are mispriced.
- We identify investment opportunities through a differentiated and innovative investment process where fundamental, bottom-up analysis is key.
- We favor unrecognized growth companies with well-established or improving business franchises, balance sheets and management.
- Our proprietary research process integrates macro and dynamic Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) perspectives in company analysis and valuations.
- Our five-year research horizon allows our deep pool of investment professionals to take a strategic view on a company’s growth outlook.
- Our experienced team of portfolio managers builds high conviction portfolios, tailored to client specifications targeting superior risk-adjusted returns over the long term where stock selection is the main driver of returns.
Our Value Add
- Smaller companies tend to outperform larger companies over the long term
- Smaller companies tend to have higher visibility than larger companies.
- Smaller companies universe tend to be larger, with diverse and idiosyncratic opportunities
Seeking Big Opportunities in Small Companies
As Europe finds itself in a climate of lackluster growth and political volatility, with an equity market that has been on an unprecedented 10-year bull run, investors are searching for pockets of value. A long-term allocation to small-cap equities is one potential solution.View
An Active Approach to International Smaller Companies
Barings’ Nick Williams discusses the characteristics of the International Smaller Companies asset class, and explains why an active approach to investing in the sector best positions investors to generate attractive returns.View